SpaGuard Total Alkalinity Increaser 2 lbs
SpaGuard Total Alkalinity Increaser eliminates "pH bounce," which is an assortment of pH fluctuations caused by disproportionate quantities of any added chemicals, especially low alkalinity levels. SpaGuard's Total Alkalinity Increaser provides spa owners with a simple, effective treatment to combat too low spa alkalinity, which if left untreated can cause corrosion damage, weaken your sanitizers ability to keep your spa clean, and cause skin and eye irritation.
- Raises the total alkalinity
- Helps prevent equipment and spa surface corrosion and damage.
- Eliminates “pH bounce” by balancing total alkalinity
- Helps to prevent equipment and surface corrosion and damage due to low pH
1 tbsp per 100 gallons of water to raise alkalinity 25 ppm. 4 tablespoons=1/4 cup
Directions for Use:
- Use an accurate test method to determine alkalinity of water.
- Using the chart below and alkalinity test results determine the required amount of SpaGuard Total Alkalinity Increaser needed to adjust the alk to maintain a reading of 150ppm.
- With pump running on high speed, pour the required amount directly into spa water and continue running pump for 30 minutes.
Amount of SpaGuard Total Alkalinity Increaser to add to Increase Alk by:
|Spa Capacity (gal)||25 ppm||50 ppm||75 ppm||100 ppm|
|100||1 Tbsp||2 Tbsp||3 Tbsp||4 Tbsp|
|200||2 Tbsp||4 Tbsp||6 Tbsp||8 Tbsp|
|250||2.5 Tbsp||5 Tbsp||7.5 Tbsp||10 Tbsp|
|300||3 Tbsp||6 Tbsp||9 Tbsp||12 Tbsp|
|400||4 Tbsp||8 Tbsp||12 Tbsp||16 Tbsp|
|800||8 Tbsp||16 Tbsp||24 Tbsp||32 Tbsp|
When you use SpaGuard products, you are enlisting a group of individuals whose expertise is unsurpassed in the spa and pool industry; whose dedication and purpose is making your spa or pool the most enjoyable and trouble-free experience that you and your family will ever have.
Sodium hydrogen carbonate: 100%