SpaGuard Enhanced Shock 6 lbs
This product is a blended product with both chlorine and MPS (shock) for easy one shot dosing.
When people use spas, they leave undesirable compounds like body oil, perspiration and cosmetics that can irritate skin, burn eyes and create odors. Oxidizing, also known as shocking the water, removes these compounds and restores water clarity and comfort. An oxidizer should be used weekly in most residential spas and more frequently in heavily-used or commercial spas. Enhanced Shock is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and ionization sanitizing systems, as well as being pH buffered to prevent changes to the delicate pH balance of your spa.
- Multi-purpose shock with four benefits in one: shock, clarifier, flocculent and pH buffer
- Restores water sparkle and removes unpleasant odors
- Treat and soak in as soon as 15 minutes*
- Compatible with chlorinated or brominated spas and those using ozone or ionization systems
*15 minutes is only recommended as long as the free chlorine or bromine does not exceed label recommendation.
Directions for Use:
- Test and adjust spa water pH to 7.2-7.6 prior to application of this product.
- Apply product when spa is not in use.
- Apply product at a rate of 2 tablespoons per 500 gallons.
- With pump in operation, apply the entire treatment dosage at one time.
- Broadcast across waters surface
- Apply directly to spa water only.
- Do not add through a skimmer or any automatic dispersing device.
- Add this product at least once a week.
- Additional applications are recommended after periods of heavy spa usage, significant rainfall or the appearance of cloudy water.
When you use SpaGuard products, you are enlisting a group of individuals whose expertise is unsurpassed in the spa and pool industry; whose dedication and purpose is making your spa or pool the most enjoyable and trouble-free experience that you and your family will ever have.
Sodium Dichloro-s-Triazinetrione: 58,2%, Other Ingredients: 41.8%