SpaGuard Natural Spa Enzyme 32 oz
SpaGuard Natural Spa Enzyme eliminates buildup before its is collected at the waterline. Catalyzes oils and other growth by converting them into carbon dioxide and other easy to remove compounds. The SpaGuard Natural Spa Enzyme provides spa owners with an all-natural cleaner that cuts through oils that contribute to the formation of scum lines, cloudy water, clogged filters, and foul odors, while still remaining free of harsh chemicals. Natural Spa Enzyme's formula digests these oils and ensures filters remain clear and effective while the enhancing the strength of your spas sanitizers.
- Eliminates oils by converting them to easier-to-remove compounds
- Reduces unpleasant odors
- Improves water clarity
- Reduces scum-line build-up
- Helps keep spa water clear
2 Tablespoons per 100 galls or 1 fl. oz per 100 gallons
Directions for Use-Application to water colder than 95* may increase occurrence of foaming. This will subside once water reaches 95*.
- Shake Well before Use
- Add 2 tablespoons or 4 cap-fulls per 100 gallons. Pour directly into the water with the spa circulation system operating
- Add recommended dosage weekly in residential spas. In heavily used spas increase frequency to twice or three times per week.
- Never increase dosage, add later in the week as stated above
The SpaGuard line of cleaners and clarifiers improves the water's appearance, extends filter performance, and protects spa surfaces. When you use SpaGuard products, you are enlisting a group of individuals whose expertise is unsurpassed in the spa and pool industry; whose dedication and purpose is making your spa or pool the most enjoyable and trouble-free experience that you and your family will ever have.