SpaGuard Anti Foam Concentrate 16 oz
Foaming is fairly common due to agitation and the presence of lotions, body oils, cosmetics and other substances. Solution: SpaGuard Anti Foam. Use it to quickly eliminate surface foam caused by excess undesirable compounds and detergents. SpaGuard Anti Foam's powerful formula instantly removes foam with just 1 squirt of the bottle, yet won't disrupt your spa's delicate pH level, making its use worry-free.
- For use with all sanitizer types.
- For use in all spas and hot tubs
- Quickly eliminates any surface foam caused by undesirable compounds and detergents
When you use SpaGuard products, you are enlisting a group of individuals whose expertise is unsurpassed in the spa and pool industry; whose dedication and purpose is making your spa or pool the most enjoyable and trouble-free experience that you and your family will ever have.
Use As Needed
1/2 fl oz per 600 gallons of water.
- Add 1/2 oz. of SpaGuard Anti Foam per 600 gallons of water or 1 teaspoon per 200 gallons.
- Pour directly into water with pump running.
- The amount of SpaGuard Anti Foam required depends on the nature and quantity of foam present.
- If foaming persists repeat this dose as needed to control foaming.
- Rinse filter after using.
Soaps or detergents may cause excessive foaming requiring large quantities of this product.