Sirona® Simply Metal Control 16oz
The Sirona Simply Spa Care Metal Control is a liquid stain and scale preventer, and remover that should be added whenever metals have been detected from a water test. This strong stain prevention product contains one of the most effective ingredients available for deactivating metals in a spa. Use this product regularly in conjunction with a compatible test strip or kit to help maintain a high-water quality.
- Deactivates dissolved copper, iron and other metals that can affect water clarity & filtration
- Helps prevent spa water discoloration and surface staining
- Not compatible with chlorine or bromine sanitizers
This replaces the Baqua Spa Metal Control product that has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Baqua Spa is only available while supplies last!
Add 1 fluid ounce per 150 gallons of spa water.
- Add one fluid ounce of Sirona Spa Care Metal Control per 150 gallons of spa water.
- Run filter continuously for a minimum of 20 minutes.
Tetrasodium Ethylenediametetraacetic Acid: 64-02-8
Sodium Hydroxide: 310-73-2