NC Brands pH Decreaser 3.37lb Effective, Eco-Friendly, and all American.
- Lowers pH in spa and hot tub water
- When pH is too high water becomes uncomfortable to bathers, sanitizers lose their efficiency and water may become cloudy
Directions for use:
Read the entire label before using.
- Test spa water for pH level.
- Compare pH test results to chart below to determine appropriate amount of product necessary to make adjustment.
- With the spa not in use and circulation pump operating, add required amount directly into spa water. Continue circulating water a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Retest, adjust if necessary.
All values are in dry weight
|Spa Volume||pH 7.2-7.6||pH 7.6-7.8||pH7.8-8.0||pH 8.0-8.4||Above pH 8.4|
|200gal||not req.||0.5tsp||0.75tsp||1.5tsp||2 tsp|
|400gal||not req.||0.75tsp||1.5tsp||3 tsp||3.5tsp|
|800gal||not req.||1.5tsp||3 tsp||6 tsp||7 tsp|