Products for people, pets and our planet
Natural Chemistry Filter Perfect 33.9 oz
Filter Perfect is a highly concentrated deep cleaning solution that removes build up caused by; oils, grease, non-living organics, and more on filters. It is very effective on cartridge elements, DE filter grids, and sand filters.
For Cartridge Elements and DE Grids:
- Remove cartridge elements or D.E. grids from filter tank and hose off loose material.
- In a container with 5-10 gallons of water, add 1 bottle of Filter Perfect.
- Place cartridge elements or D.E. grids in solution and soak for a minimum of 6 hours (preferably overnight).
- Remove from solution and rinse thoroughly.
- Clean cartridge elements should be allowed to dry before reinstalling.
For Sand Filters:
- Have pump running and filter in backwash mode. Suction should come primarily from the skimmer, not the main drain.
- Add one bottle of Filter Perfect to the skimmer.
- Once contents of bottle has entered the filter, turn pump off and put valve in either close or filter position for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Turn pump on with filter set to backwash and run until water flows clear. Do not allow pump to run dry.
- Return filter to normal operation.
- Non-toxic formula
- Acid free, no fumes
- Powerful formula works on all filter types
- Improves filter efficiency, longer filter runs
- Easily disposed
Filter Perfect improves filter efficiency and lengthens cycles between filter cleanings.
- May be used on any filter type
- Extra bottles can be used for commercial applications
- Cleans both pool and spa filters