THE INDUSTRY STANDARD FOR QUALITY AND FUNCTION
PLEASE BE SURE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT BRAND OF SPA FOR THE CORRECT LIFTER-SEE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW PER BRAND.
Not recommended for: Arctic, Bullfrog, ClearWater, Coast, or Sundance Maxxus.
Plastic Bracket Kit used for: Artesian Spas, Caldera Spas, Cal Spas, Catalina Spas, Dimension 1, Hot Springs, Jacuzzi, LA Spas, South Seas, Tiger River and More!
Step up your cover lift offering with the CoverMate I. This is simply the highest quality and most sold cover lift on the market. Its time-tested performance, attractive appearance and obvious quality is apparent to everyone desiring a no-hassle cover lift. Enjoy great customer satisfaction with the CoverMate I.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Requires just 10 to 15 inches of clearance behind the spa and 5 inches on each side
- Available with specialty brackets that are designed specifically for certain spa brands
- Available with extended pivot arms or extended coupler bar for spas over 8 feet in length or width
- Available with extended brackets for spas with a corner radius larger than 12 inches
- Powder-coated aluminum tubing with easy-to-install, non-corrosive composite mounting brackets
- Comes standard with a TowelMate accessory for hanging up to three towels right where they are needed most
CLICK HERE FOR OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
CLICK HERE FOR SUNDANCE BRACKET INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
CLICK HERE FOR COLEMAN BRACKET INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
CLICK HERE FOR MARQUIS BRACKET INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
CLICK HERE FOR MASTER BRACKET INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
CLICK HERE FOR PLASTIC BRACKET INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS