The first water treatment product made especially for Swim Spas!
A swim spa – is it a small pool or a big hot tub? It’s neither.
A Swim Spa presents it’s own unique water treatment challenges and AquaFinesse is the first to design a product to meet those challenges.
Because of the water temperature, larger surface area and exercising that occurs in a swim spa, biofilm build up, water mold and pink slime are common problems in Swim Spas. AquaFinesse will address these problems head-on.
Like all AquaFinesse products, The Swim Spa Water Care System is simple and easy to use, providing safe, clean, crystal clear and silk soft water.
Start Up and Weekly Maintenance How to use:
Read instructions carefully. AquaFinesse® must be used with an approved sanitizer of choice.
Follow our 3 Step Process: 1. Balance 2. Sanitize 3. AquaFinesse™ Swim Spa
AquaFinesse™ Swim Spa water care is only intended for use in Swim Spas. These instructions are applicable if your water is properly balanced.
1. Ensure that the Swim Spa is free of visible debris (floating or on the floor) and the filter is clean.
2. Balance your Swim Spa water for Alkalinity, pH and Calcium Hardness.
3. Apply your approved sanitizer to the Swim Spa per manufacturer’s instructions. Check and maintain the approved level of sanitizer residual in your Swim Spa on a regular basis.
4. Add 1* (one) AquaFinesse® Swim Spa tablet to the skimmer or floating dispenser on a set day every week. Turn the jets on for a minimum of 2 minutes to activate. AquaFinesse® Swim Spa.
* 1 (one) tablet treats up to 8.000 Liter / 2,110 Gallons of water.
5. Rinse your filter(s) once a week to ensure total sanitation and clean your filter(s) with AquaFinesse® Filter Cleaner tablets once a month. (also included in this AquaFinesse® Swim Spa Kit)