6600-720 formerly 6600-046, 6600-287, Sundance Spas, Jacuzzi, Sweetwater Circuit Board--Without Circ Pump Logic
Used for the following Sundance® Spa Models:
- 2014+ 680 Series Edison/Peyton
- 03/2012-2013 680 Series Peyton
- 2014+ 680 Series McKinley/Ramona
- 2007-05/2014 680 Series Hartford/Hawthorne without a circ pump
- 2006-03/2012 680 Burlington without a circ Pump
- 2000-2002 Palermo and Bahia (replaces 6600-083, 6600-287)
Used for the following Jacuzzi® Hot Tubs:
- 2014+ J-280, J-275, J-245, J-235 (No Circ)
- 2012-2013 J-280, J-275, J-270, J-245, J-235, J-230 (No Circ)
- 2005-2011 J-230 (No Circ)
- 2007 (Mid Year)- 2011 J-280, J-270 (No Circ)
- 2005-2007 J-230
- 2017+ J-135, J-145
Old part numbers: SD LX-15, 3-60-0095, 6600-201 Replaces 6600-087 board 6600-287, 6600-087, 2002 Sweetwater Board Chip 5.54 (Palermo Bahia) 6600-287 replaces 6600-087 ALL 6600-287, 6600-087 boards (without circulation pump logic, Chip 5.54) .
This board works with Software Chip that begins with a 5. Sundance has revised this chip several times. If you have a board with a circulation pump, then a board with a Series Chip that starts with a 3.SD LX-15 Export Main Alpha (hand writen in back of board: LX15 3-70-0307) ASS# 3-60-0095 Rev A chip reads: LX Rev 5.03.
Jumper1--15A on/50A off
Jumper2--2 pumps on/ 1 pump off
Jumper3--Use in conjunction with jumper 2
Jumper4--Centigrade on/ Fahrenheit off
Spa covers, filter cartridges that are used or have been wet, spa equipment packs, heaters and any electrical items (including but not limited to: circuit boards, spa control panels, contactors, switches, sensors, speakers, transformers, pumps and motors) are a FINAL SALE. Manufacturer's warranty still applies and can be returned for warranty only. Maximum manufacturer's warranty on electronics is 6 months.