Flow switch with tee fitting.
- Replaces the Harwil Q-12DS, Q-12DS50 with ½" threads
- Rated at: 50 Watt Max. Resistive, 10 Watt Inductive (Coil) 120-240 VAC. 5-28 VDC 0.5A DC Switching. 2.5 DC Steady State
- Does not come with cables
- ¾" slip x slip T with ½" threaded reducer for ½" threaded flow switch
- Standard spade terminals
- Can be removed out of the T fitting and installed in existing T fitting on spas with ½" threads
6660-165, 22/2 stranded jacketed cable purchased separately.
Product DetailsUsed for the following models:
Used on the following Sundance Spas models:
- All Sundance 800/850 Models using the 6500-301 Bypass Heater, up to 5/1999
- 780 Dover, 2008+
- Metro and Solo, 2007
- Caprio, Metro and Solo, 2006
- 850E and 780 Lagunas Models, 2005
- All Portofino Models, 2000-2004
Used in the following Jacuzzi spa models:
- J-315, 2004+
- J-325, 2004
- J-310, 2002-2003
- The connectors on the Flow Switch are attached to a circuit board wire harness. There are other sensor wires connected there. Including the following sensors.
- Jumper interlock wire, Flow Switch, High Limit sensor, and Temp sensor
- Remove the pin connector from the board.
- To remove a sensor or switch wire from the sensor harness connector, insert a paper clip into the slot corresponding with the wire to be removed. This will depress the pin tine, allowing the wire to be pulled from the harness connector.
- Important! When reinstalling the sensor or switch wire back into the sensor harness connector, make sure the pin tine is lifted (approx. 1/32") prior to inserting the wire. This will ensure the sensor wire locks into the harness connector. Do not over bend the pin tine or it may break off.
- A defective flow switch will cause a "Flashing Flo" or "Solid Flo" on the Control Panel Icon.
- "Solid Flo" is the Flow Switch
- "Flashing Flo" could be:
- Flow Switch, Circulation Pump (clogged or defective), or Dirty Filter
Spa covers, filter cartridges that are used or have been wet, spa equipment packs, heaters and any electrical items (including but not limited to: circuit boards, spa control panels, contactors, switches, sensors, speakers, transformers, pumps and motors) are a FINAL SALE. Manufacturer's warranty still applies and can be returned for warranty only. Maximum manufacturer's warranty on electronics is 6 months.