Bottles may be different than pictured! See below:
In May, Natural Chemistry purchased the SeaKlear division of HaloSource, Inc. Natural Chemistry then rebranded as NC Brands, with its Natural Chemistry, SeaKlear and Red Leopard branded products all falling under the new name.
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Destroys oily scum lines and odors
- Assists in the removal of excess oils from pool water
- Compatible with bromine, chlorine, ozone and peroxide sanitizers
- Made in the United States.
- For Cleaning Tile: Apply SeaKlear Spa Enzyme Klear full strength on a sponge or brush at tile line.
- For Cleaning Water: For initial application, add SeaKlear Spa Enzyme Klear to the skimmer or directly to the circulating pool water at the rate of 1 oz. per 2,000 gal. Allow to circulate thoroughly. A second application may be necessary after two days if a severe problem exists.
- Maintenance Application: To maintain crystal-clear water, add 1 oz. SeaKlear Spa Enzyme Klear per 4,000 gal. of pool water weekly. For extreme oil in water, double the dose and frequency.
- Closing: After following the normal closing procedures recommended by your dealer, add 4 oz. SeaKlear Spa Enzyme Klear for each 2,000 gal. of pool water through the skimmer.