Leisure Time Leak Seal 32 oz
Specially formulated for spas and hot tubs, Leak Seal seals minor leaks in spa surfaces and plumbing. Convenient and easy-to-use, Leak Seal helps maintain your spa’s surface and plumbing for years of enjoyment.
Leisure Time Spas & Hot tubs...Simple Spa Care.
- Seals minor leaks in hot tub, spa and pool plumbing.
- Use as needed when small leaks occur.
Chlorine, bromine and ozone sanitizers.
- Apply As Needed
- Helps promote your spa's surface and plumbing for years
- Spa Maintenance:
- Step 1: Remove filter cartridge, grids from D.E. filter or media from other types of filters.
- Step 2: Add 1/3 bottle for spas or entire bottle for pools. Pour as close to skimmer or main drain as possible.
- Step 3: Turn ON only the circulation system. Do not turn on heater or air blower.
- Step 4: Run recirculation system for 5 hours for spas and 10 hours for pools.
- Step 5: Refill spa or pool to proper level and let stand long enough to determine if leak is sealed.
- Step 6: If leak is sealed, drain the spa and refill. For pools, normal operation can be resumed.
- Step 7: If leak is not sealed, repeat steps 1-6.