Baqua Spa Waterline Control 32 oz
Baqua Spa Waterline Control prevents formation of waterline deposits on the spa shell.
When used properly, BAQUASpa Waterline Control will eliminate deposits from forming on the spa shell.
If water temperature is cold, the addition of BAQUASpa Waterline Control may cause a temporary cloudy condition. Once the temperature reaches normal spa levels (98–104°F), the cloudiness will disappear.
- With the chlorine-free, bromine-free Baqua Spa System you can take care of your hot tub in three easy steps:
- Step 1: Prevent waterline deposits with Baqua Spa Waterline Control
- Step 2: Keep water sparkling clear with Baqua Spa Oxidizer
- Step 3: Keep water Bacteria and Algae Free with Baqua Spa Sanitizer with Stain & Scale Control
- That's it — you're done. No more daily testing and dosing required.